1. Watching sports at a normal hour. This can not be overstated.
2. Trying foods/restaurants I've only ever heard about. Authentic southern BBQ and Chick-fil-A are at the top of the list.
3. Stores that are opened on Sunday.
4. Mega bookstores like Barnes and Noble.
6. Batting cages.
7. Watching a movie in a comfortable theater. And not having the video or audio screw up two or three times during the movie.
8. Taking my kids to Fenway Park.
9. Cheap(er) gas.
10. Not paying for condiments at restaurants (That's for you Steve-O!)
12. Not carrying two types of currency at all times. And not having to keep up with the exchange rate.
13. Watching something online without getting that annoying "Sorry, this video is not available in your country" error message.
14. Being able to do normal everyday things without having to deal with overly restrictive foreign laws and regulations in foreign languages.
15. Getting my personal space back.
16. Lower cost of living.
17. Walmart. That's right, I said it. Deal with it.
18. Good Chinese food.
20. Knowing that if I have to go to the bathroom at a restaurant or public place, there will be an actual toilet bowl....WITH a seat and toilet paper and not just a hole in the floor.
21. TV shows in English.
22. Good health care.
24. No more metric system. 14 years in Italy, I still don't know what the hell an "etto" is.
25. Not having to figure out the kilometers-to-miles conversion.